- Industrial quality polyester filter, color blue RAL 5015
- Equipped with a special AFM diff usor for ideal water distribution on the filter bed, which prevents the formation of craters
- Maximum operating pressure 2.5 bar, test pressure 3.75 bar (available on request with operating pressure up to 7 bar). Temperature resistant up to 40°c
- Including pressure gauge 1⁄4", air vent and transparent cover
- Exclusive 6-way valve, optional automatic or manual selection. Besgo backwash valve fits standard on the filter, coupling set required separately stated
|Good to know
Calplas makes filters for industrial applications and for the swimming pool industry. Founded in 1970 in San Sebastian (Spain), this company has built up a solid experience and unique know-how under the Calplas ® brand over time. Calplas® products have enjoyed great success worldwide as their durability and performance far exceed market standards.
Why should you choose Calplas®?
Craftsmanship since 1970
- For over half a century, Calplas has been selling the most reliable filters worldwide.
- Our engineers perform highly accurate calculations for every filter diameter and design.
- All our filters undergo quality checks and are pressure tested before delivery.
Built to last
- Glass fiber reinforced polyester (GRP) for total watertightness and corrosion resistance.
- Reinforced with steel at all points where the filter is subjected to extra stress.
- All parts are additionally coated with orthophthalic resin for optimum resistance to heat and chemicals.
Sense of detail
- Cast-in threaded connections for 100% secure connections.
- Large transparent covers, extra sight glass and access hatch available for easier maintenance.
- Solid support feet molded onto main frame for unrivaled stability and durability.
- Beautifully finished with UV-resistant gel coating on the outside.
- Best filtration and backwash performance thanks to special top diffusers, distribution arms and internal piping that ensure optimum water flow in the filter.
- Available with various filter bed heights: the higher the filter bed, the better the filtration efficiency.
- Exclusive AFM® filter for unparalleled filtration performancees.