|Good to know
CALPLAS® manufactures filters for industrial applications and for the swimming pool industry. Founded in 1970 in San Sebastian, CALPLAS® has acquired over the years a solid experience and unique know-how. Thanks to their superior sturdiness and higher efficiency compared to market standards, CALPLAS® products quickly became successful worldwide.
Why should you choose Calplas®
Experts since 1970
- CALPLAS® has been selling the most reliable filters worldwide for over 50 years.
- Our engineers use strict calculation for each filter diameter and design.
- Every one of our filters undergoes quality control and pressure tests before delivery.
Great attention to detail
- Moulded-in threaded connections for complete safety.
- Large transparent top lids, additional sight glass and access hatch available for easy maintenance.
- Closed legs integrated in filter structure for best stability and durability.
- Beautiful finish using UV resistant external gel coat.
Build to last
- Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) for total waterproofness and corrosion resistance.
- Steel reinforcement for all points where filter is under additional stress.
- Extra lining of all equipments with orthophthalic resin for optimal resistance against heat and chemicals.
- Special top diffusers, laterals and internal piping designed to offer optimal water flow distribution inside the filter for best filtration and backwash.
- Several media bed heights available: The higher, the better the filtration will be.
- Exclusive AFM® filter for unbeatable filtration performances.